SVP/Senior Manager - MI & Performance Analysis
This job has now expired
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high calibre Qualified Accountant to join a leading global Bank. This role will give you frequent exposure to the Group Chief Accounting Officer and Finance Director which as a result will offer the successful candidate excellent career progression globally.
The role sits within the Group MI, this team is responsible for providing the group exec and investor relations a thorough understanding of the issues affecting the banks performance. You will also be responsible for leading a team of regional/Global business analysts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of high level commentary and analysis to the board on the business performance
- Liaising/partnering with the Business Communication and Investor Relations team
- Assist in strategic decisions through the provision of timely meaningful ad-hoc analysis as requested by the senior Exec
- Coaching and developing the team
- Working on Ad-hoc projects
- Improving the global MI that is delivered to the Board
- Lead on the management of transferring processes to the offshore team
The successful candidate will ideally be a Qualified Accountant and a strong communicator with good team building and interpersonal skills. You will also have excellent analytical skills and a pro-active approach to problem solving.
For more SVP/Senior Manager MI & Performance Analysis jobs in London please contact CMC Consulting Ltd via the website.
Where UK qualifications are specified we will take into account overseas equivalents.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.