This job is no longer available
Our client is a UK based independent private equity firm with committed equity of more than $3 billion, making investments in buyout and development capital.
- Preparation of monthly group management accounts for the managing company with offices in the UK, USA and India. Reviewing data inputs, bank reconciliations, profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, analysis of actual vs. budget, accounts payable and receivable and applying company policies.
- Liaising with outsourced administrators of the Fund. This involves communicating all relevant information in terms of new acquisitions, disposals, capital calls to investors and cash distributions to investors. Reviewing the fund accounts prepared by the administrators and strictly adhering the Limited Partnership Agreement.
- Administration of Fund II as well as a small Co-Investment Fund. Producing drawdown notices, preparing quarterly and annual accounts, managing auditing and taxation.
- Treasury/Cash management. Monitoring of accounts receivable and payable. Preparing weekly cash flow forecasts and ensuring maximum interest is received on excess funds. Managing of currency trading and funding foreign offices.
- Preparation of statutory accounts of managing companies, their subsidiaries and GP's of the Funds. Managing the auditing process and assisting with queries as well as providing support for all transactions.
- Responsible for complying with all regulatory requirements with the FCA and submitting quarterly and annual returns.
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns, all annual returns to Companies House.
- Implementing and maintaining staff expense system.
- Various ad hoc reporting for senior management and investors.
- Overseeing of supervising of accounts staff.
- Qualified accountant; ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Some post-qualified experience within private equity