Director, Pricing & Analytics - Capital Markets - London - ??115k
A leading player in the global derivatives markets is looking for a highly commercial strategic thinker, with excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail to join their Products & Services, Strategy & Planning group in a leading role for their EMEA and Asia business.
The Products & Services Strategy and Planning (PSSP) group is responsible for working with the product groups, customer groups, and divisions to optimize our business policies, pricing and incentive structures, and business forecasting by conducting thorough analysis and producing meaningful reports. The role will also involve client exposure as a subject matter expert for incentive schemes and related policies and programs.
The Director of Pricing and Analytics will be the central point of contact and serve as the liaison to EMEA and Asia regions for product pricing, incentive programs, and business analytics in order to better position the company to quickly adapt to changing international market environments.
This role will lead decision making for EMEA-based incentive programs and will own business analytics responsibilities and be accountable to independently generate quantitative analytics relative to the region and customer base. It is critical for success that the candidate embodies a high level of business acumen, capable of running multiple high-value projects across time zones.
This role will drive collaboration with PSSP team to formulate international Exchange pricing and analytical strategies and socialise ideas for local adoption. The candidate will collaborate with the EMEA Products & Services teams to ensure proper support of international Exchange incentive programs and fee policies, and will also identify, measure, and develop strategies to benefit from market and client trends. The role will also involve creating tools, such as forecasting and data mining, to support statistical analysis, and have the acumen to present the analysis and potential solutions to high-level audiences.
Also key to this role is a fundamental understanding of global market structure and the ability to identify, analyse, and recommend new sources of revenue for the Exchange with a global perspective.
Best candidates will be able to communicate and facilitate across time zones and business lines, work independently by exercising superior business judgment, and have the business acumen to make decisions to solve problems with very little supervision.
- As central point of contact in international offices, ensure consistency of policies, analysis, and reporting in order to provide a high level of support to regional offices.
- Ensure two-way, continuous communication of information among global offices as PSSP liaison to international Products & Services teams.
- Develop international pricing strategies and incentive programs to enhance participation and liquidity in our global markets. Coordinate the tracking of participant performances with the PSSP Pricing team and distribute tools, reports, analysis, and recommendations to drive higher performance of incentive programs.
- Contribute to the thought leadership in the evolution of revenue structures and strategic analysis that provides crucial information to business leads.
- Have regular and consistent interaction with anchor clients, regulatory bodies, and data providers.
- Proactively engage with clients and Products & Services teams, and PSSP team to understand how changing environments could alter their behaviours and needs. Translate these needs into actionable short-term and long growth strategies, initiatives and business plans.
- Coordinate EMEA and Asia incentive programs design, approval, and post-approval evaluation stages. Interact with external program participants to ensure high performance in programs. This role will support a new compliance program to meet new regulatory standards for Exchange incentive programs.
- Establish appropriate level of global coordination in order to meet EMEA and Asia goals. Support team work flows to meet deliverables.
- Advanced degree required; MBA, PhD, CFA or similar professional credential preferred
- Substantial demonstrable experience in collaborating across divisional lines, time zones, and regional offices
- Knowledge of global capital markets, exchange traded products, OTC products, and associated market participants is preferred. Experience developing and using business analytical tools.
- Crucial to success are proven expertise in completing quantitative analysis under time constraints, strong communication skills in presenting results and recommendations, strong business instincts, and the ability to lead with conviction
- Candidate should have solid experience producing results working across internal business lines (setting cross-team goals, timelines, deliverables, and achieving those goals)
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders across divisions and command respect
- Experience being policy spokesperson, with proven ability to coordinate across physically distant offices or time zones.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and organizational skills. High-level proficiency in MS Excel (eg Pivot Tables, Charts, Advanced Formulas, etc.), InfoSource (Business Intelligence Tool), PowerPoint, and Word
Kite Consulting Group is the UK's leading Market Infrastructure Recruitment Business. As recruitment partner exclusively to leading Clearing, Exchange and Trading Infrastructure businesses across Europe we have a deep and focused knowledge of our specialist business areas and are recognised leaders in our field. For more information please visit our website.