This job is no longer available
The UK and Ireland Commercial Advisory Services team at EY comprises a team of experienced transaction and strategy professionals who are looking to grow their business to meet demand growth and to support the wider strategy of EY. We currently have exciting and challenging opportunities for experienced professionals who are interested in building on their existing transaction and strategy experience, and work on a number of diverse and demanding projects.
The Commercial Advisory Services team advises corporate, private equity and banking clients on strategic and commercial issues affecting their key investment decisions. Our areas of work include:
- Commercial due diligence
- Strategy assessment
- Market entry strategy and opportunity sizing
- Product and business unit strategy development
- Portfolio analysis and divestment options analysis
You'll work with a high-performing, integrated team which focuses on a variety of large and mid-tier corporate clients and private equity clients. You'll have a diverse range of stretching experiences which will give you continuous learning and development opportunities as well as a great sense of achievement.
Requirements as a Senior Executive:
- Strong commercial and communication skills in order to be a true business advisor with the ability to build lasting client relationships
- Well-developed critical thinking skills and the ability to structure disparate information sources to support fact-based conclusions
- Experience of, and ability to lead smaller commercial due diligence and / or strategy engagements
- Highly numerate
- Analytical work experience preferably gained in a strategy consulting firm, an investment bank, or a strategy department of a leading corporate
- Ability to execute and manage the collection of relevant business and industry trend information and to analyse this information effectively by applying numerical and strategic analysis techniques
You may also have:
- An MBA from a leading business school
- Additional languages
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.