Trustee Senior Manager
This job has now expired
Trustee Senior Manager - Dublin
Outstanding opportunity to assist in the set up and development of a new Trustee Function in Dublin, moving to a Branch Managers position within a short period of time
Our client in question is an established Fund Administration business seeking to develop a Trustee and Custody Operation in Dublin.
- Assist in setting up of the trustee function within the Dublin office
- Help establish operational flows and build the related policies & procedures/check-lists in compliance with AIFMD & UCITS Regulations and the Central Bank of Ireland & CSSF rulebooks and circulars
- Review Due Diligence questionnaires along with the related documentation for any new potential custodial & prime brokerage relationship and perform risk-based approach analysis to form/report an opinion of the adequacy of a contractual engagement
- Ensure that the Depositary and Custodial policies and procedures are in place and that they are consistently applied
- Ensure the cash reconciliations are performed in line with the frequencies agreed between the industry participants and the Central Bank of Ireland in line with the regulations
- Ensure assets under supervision are reconciled and the Fund's evidence of ownership is ensured
- Prepare the investment and borrowing restrictions rules for incorporating in "Linedata's" compliance model, and review the output
- Manage the internal audit and compliance visits
- Liaise internally with Department Heads, Senior Management and other relevant persons, and externally with stakeholders and counterparties (banks, prime brokers, investment firms, lawyers, The Central Bank of Ireland and/or CSSF inspectors, auditors, etc.)
- Participate and/or lead projects and initiatives to help contribute to the enhancement of processes and to the improvement of overall Branch controls
The position requires a tertiary qualified candidate with solid Financial Services experience with at least 4 of those in a Managerial position of a position with strong Relationship Management exposure.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop of new offering within an existing business and to grow and develop your career simultaneously.
For further information please contact Matt Fitzpatrick at Marks Sattin in Dublin - 016698514/0879919813.