This job is no longer available
Our client provides custom solutions and services covering Research, Advisory & Analytics, Intellectual Property, Technology & Patents Research, Data & Content Management and Sales & Marketing to help drive clients' competitive market advantages.
Consultative/Services Sales Experience
Industry Experience: Publishing, Technology OR Manufacturing
• Responsible for end-to-end sales cycle management from lead generation through to deal closure
• Develop new client base and maintain relationships as both a business partner and Consultant
• Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximize the company’s opportunity within the customer environment
• Responsible for sales planning and accurate forecasting
• Determine clients' needs through a consultative selling approach
• Identify new business prospects, penetrate and develop new opportunities
• Ensure that sales pipeline remains robust with qualified leads and prospects
• Manage all aspects of pricing, reporting, invoicing, and contracts
• Create and maintains internal account planning tools, dashboards and cadence processes; establishes and tracks key system adoption/utilization objectives
Successful Candidate Will Maintain the Following:
• Strong background in executive-level communication, building customer and partner relationships, and territory planning and segmentation.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required; MBA preferred.
• Significant relevant services sales experience.
• Individual contributor and end-to-end sales experience as a consultative hunter.
• Consistent track record of revenue generation, target realization with a successive progression of target and achievement numbers through service selling.
• Strong communication & presentation skills (written and oral).
International experience a plus