Our client is one Europe's largest investors in distressed and non-core consumer and SME receivables with over £5 billion under management and employing more than 400 people. The role will be based in London but might involve occasional travel to the Fund administrators/infrastructure in Luxembourg and servicing operations within the Group's core European markets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following which will be carried out in conjunction with the Fund Administrators where appropriate:
- Managing overall Fund cash forecasting and requirements, calculating and instruct LP draw downs and distributions, instruct cash transfers for investments and other costs (servicing fees, advisors etc.).
- Support administrator in maintenance of books of account for Fund and quarterly/annual reporting working alongside group finance function to manage books and calculating and invoicing of management.
- Managing monthly hedge requirement and executing hedge and cash management strategy for the Fund.
- Support investor relations with financial info for investor reporting, support the investment team in areas such as transaction structuring, execution and investor reporting.
- Administration of daily, weekly cash transfers from underlying SPV's, reporting of transaction files from server to fund and oversee provision of all financial information to and from Administrator.
- Other as required by the Directors including ad hoc analysis, queries and reporting for senior management and investors.
Skills / Experience:
- Recognised professional accounting qualification- ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Competitive salary and bonus on offer