This job is no longer available
A market research company is looking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Financial director. The company is privately owned, with subsidiaries in the UK and overseas, has an annual group turnover approx £20m, and over 100 employees. This will be a new position, and the main duties will be supervising the existing accounts team of 3 staff.
- Establishing and managing reporting procedures including management accounts and variance analyses
- Ad-hoc reporting as and when required
- Due to the nature of the Group you will be dealing with multiple companies and be responsible for consolidated results and information
- Developing existing cash management processes
- Budgeting: developing the budgeting process, and monitoring performance against budgets
- Developing IT systems & processes
- Providing advice and guidance on financial strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of working in an owner managed business
- Hands-on approach
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely with both financial and non-financial personnel
To submit your application for this role please click on Apply.