This job is no longer available
You have a great opportunity to join a leading global investment bank, develop your skills and springboard into any area of the bank that you'd like. As a first move in-house, your new position will afford you with the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, submitting returns to the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, the PRA, SEC and EBA and striving to maintain and improve the quality of returns,
- Preparing and consolidating capital adequacy reporting under Basel 3,
- Preparing the supporting Pillar 3, IMS and AR&R schedules for senior management review, as well as the review of returns for external submission,
- Providing advice and imparting authoritative knowledge to areas of business regarding the treatment of products and transactions for regulatory purposes, including analysis and commentary on consolidated Group regulatory capital and risk-weighted assets,
- Participating in the groups IFRS9, FDSF and EDTF implementation,
- Assisting in the implementation of new business process improvements, and
- Executing ad-hoc data requests from senior management.
To be successful in this role, you will be a Qualified Accountant (Big 4 or Top 10 background would be beneficial). With impeccable academics, you must also have completed prior experience within in financial services arena (either in-house or in practice as a consultant) to be considered.
Where UK qualifications are specified we will take into account overseas equivalents.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.