Director - Commercial Advisory Services
The Commercial Advisory Services team advises corporate and private equity clients on strategic and commercial issues affecting their key investment decisions.
Areas of our work include:
- Commercial due diligence
- Strategy assessment
- Market entry strategy and opportunity sizing
- Product and business unit strategy development
- Divestment options analysis.
Given the success of the existing group and considerable market opportunity in life sciences & healthcare, an experienced Director or Assistant Director is required to support EY's commitment to grow this key transaction advisory function. This person will play an important role in defining the strategy and growth of CAS's efforts in the life sciences & healthcare sectors.
Responsibilities as a Director:
- Drive revenue growth, target client origination and existing client diversification and all associated business development activities to expand EY's market share
- Deliver revenues of £0.5-1m personally within a 12 month time horizon, as well as playing an Advisory Account Leadership role on some key client accounts
- Leverage EY's existing client relationships in other service lines and regions
- Drive innovation to ensure provision of market leading, relevant and highly-targeted solutions and content-rich thought leadership to clients
- Support the ongoing growth of the CAS life sciences & healthcare team, integrating services with EY's wider offering.
Qualification/skills required as a Director:
- Degree educated to at least 2:1 or equivalent level from a global leading university. An MBA or post-graduate qualification in a relevant discipline to life sciences would be beneficial.
- Developed knowledge of commercial strategy development and/ or M&A within the life sciences and healthcare marketplace
- Evidenced track record of success gained in the strategy department of a leading corporate in the field
- Track record of successfully pitching for business
- Highly developed commercial acumen and project management skills.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.