Director of People and Business Transformation
Are you able to deliver inspiring corporate leadership whilst maintaining a strong social conscience? Do you possess the vision, determination and charisma needed to drive through change? If so, the newly created role of Director of People and Business Transformation could be the one for you.
Raven is a vibrant social business with the ideas, energy and commitment needed to make the most of the challenges we face. Based in Redhill, East Surrey with a turnover of £38m, we provide 6,000 homes and an increasingly diverse range of services tailored to meet the needs of our neighbourhoods. We aim for excellence, putting our customers and our communities at the centre of everything that we do.
In an ever-evolving strategic landscape, major change has now become 'business as usual'. With this in mind we are seeking a highly talented organisational development (OD) professional to forge a new team delivering strategic change management. This new post will join the Executive Team and work with a talented Board at an exciting time in Raven’s growth.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you'll:
- Design, develop and lead the delivery of a comprehensive transformation strategy, incorporating organisational culture, capacity, capability, and risk and compliance
- Bring staff across the current HR, Communications and Business Change Teams into one new directorate
- Review and specify clear performance deliverables and measures for the directorate.
The person we're seeking will be ambitious but measured, methodical but flexible; they will know the theory but be focused on the delivery. They will also be an exceptional leader who can grow their teams and inspire learning in the pursuit of clear goals.
As Director of People and Business Transformation you'll also need:
- Demonstrable experience of planning, leading and delivering significant and successful cultural and organisational transformation and change projects
- A relevant professional qualification and a degree / post-graduate qualification
- Experience of the design and delivery of a communication strategy which drives change.
Membership of the CIPD or another relevant professional body is desirable, as is a coaching or professional management qualification, and an awareness of the OD implications in merger-integration. Someone with an HR background may be suitable, although this is not essential, and the successful candidate may have worked as a consultant or interim with a number of businesses seeing through change and OD programmes. They will also be adept at providing clear, strong and consistent communications.
For further information and to apply, please go to our Jobs website.
Closing date: 8th May 2014
Interview date: 21st / 22nd May 2014