This job is no longer available
Head of Marketing Communications - P&O Cruises
The Head of Marketing Communications will create and implement all Offline Advertising Campaigns and Sales Promotions for P&O Cruises and manage the Creative Services Studio for P&O Cruises. As part of the Marketing Director's Senior Team, working with the Head of Brand, Marketing Planning Manager, Head of Digital, Head of CRM & Loyalty and Head of Public Relations, the ideal candidate will deliver integrated, consistent and high impact Marketing Campaigns for P&O Cruises.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Offline Advertising Campaigns - Create high impact and relevant Offline advertising Campaigns
- Sales Promotions - Develop and implement high profile Sales Promotions with selected 3rd party partners that deliver R.O.I of at least 2:1
- Manage the entire P&O Cruises Creative Studio
- Support the Marketing Director in leading and inspiring the entire marketing team, acting as role model for the behaviour and attitudes expected of those around us
- Manage, motivate and develop the Marketing Communications teams and create an environment for personal growth and succession planning
- Accountable for the Creative Services & Sales Promotion budgets
- Contribute to the overall promotional budget management, identifying areas for efficiencies and improvement in the way the brand is communicated
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of operating at Head of Department level leading a Marketing Communications Department.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is customer focused
- Possess a brand Champion personality
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is a strong influencer
- Is a creative thinker
- Is a problem solver
Carnival UK is the UK operating company for P&O Cruises, Cunard Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn and Holland America. We are passionate about providing world class customer experiences and operate a winning culture to achieve unrivalled business success and delivering our vision of being the most spectacularly successful Cruise Company in Britain. Our award winning prestigious brands of great British heritage, employ engaged and passionate people to deliver the highest customer service standards to our adoring and loyal customers.
At Carnival UK our people are at the heart of our journey. With full support to enable you to realise your full potential we ensure your career with us is a successful and enjoyable one.
It takes great passion and real commitment to maintain our position at the top. That’s why we look for people who share our obsession and drive to provide the most memorable experiences imaginable. This is your chance to join us on our journey.