This job is no longer available
An independent company with a fundamentals-based credit and origination platform that has generated strong performance with low default rates
A firm that has $1 billion in assets under management
- Review internal workpapers for shadow accounting to ensure accurate internal books and records
- Reviewing month-end closing packages prepared by external administrator’s monthly financial reports and investor reporting
- Keep track of new investment lead and maintain accurate records
- Create workpapers to support investment transactions, interest calculations and accounting records for financial statement and valuation reporting
- Review loan notices to counterparty for payment of interest and loan repayment
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
Who we are looking for:
- Significant accounting experience, or finance-related position ideally with hedge fund, private equity firm, or with a CPA firm
- All candidates must have strong knowledge and experience with investment partnership accounting and GAAP reporting standards.
- BA/BS degree with a preference for Accounting, Finance or Economics CPA preferred Excellent computer skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint Experience in Advent Geneva preferred Strong problem solving, analytical, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Must be a team player
What's on offer:
A competitive salary + full benefits
Michael Page Contact:
For further info, apply or phone on +1 415-926-7400.
Your application will be sent to Oliver Sexton with the reference 1275113.