This job is no longer available
Our client, a successful and rapidly expanding consumer business is currently seeking a high calibre, commercially focused finance professional to join their Central London based finance function.
As Commercial Controller, you will report directly to the Finance Director and be asked to take on a broad remit, involving the following key responsibilities:
- Direct management responsibility for the Commercial Finance Manager and supervision of a number of other finance professionals within the team
- Management of all planning, budgeting, forecasting and associated analysis
- Provision of in-depth performance analysis across the business
- Preparation and presentation of reports for the Executive board
- Provision of direct assistance with key commercial, strategic and business development projects and associated financial modelling work
Applicants must possess the following:
- A strong academic record and formal accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Previous relevant experience in both planning and commercially focused finance work
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, team orientated environment
- Drive and desire to succeed and build successful working relationships across a high calibre team of professionals
- The gravitas to influence and push back with senior management and directors across the board, both within finance and non
This role is within a rapidly expanding, creative and forward thinking organisation which possesses aggressive growth plans moving forward both within the UK and internationally.
Apply below or to find out more about the Commercial Controller job contact Julie Peacock quoting the reference 1988040.