Senior Business Analyst
Middle Office Dublin
Due to a newly created function and new funds under management within the business, our client, a leading Global Financial Services institution currently has a requirement for an experienced Business Analyst to work across their Middle Office Project. The role is initially to begin as a six month contract with a strong possibility of extension and an immediate start.
Responsibilities of the project will include:
- Manage the on-boarding of new client requirements in relation to OTC functionality with a focus on settlements and payments. This will include business analysis, requirements writing and testing. Dealing directly with clients in this regard.
- Manage creation of test scripts/cases for execution in user acceptance testing (both internal and external) phases
- Execute planned test cases, ensuring that all test results are correctly recorded against the system; in accordance with the prescribed test plan
- Record any defects found during the testing process, reviewing existing defects raised and provide input into the business to enable effective prioritisation
- Provide regular updates to the Test Manager by:
- Communicating planning and execution reports
- Identifying test data and environmental requirements; highlighting potential issues that occur during the testing phase that could impact the schedule
- Ensure adherence to project governance standards, the test policy / strategy and processes
- Work closely with the technology organization to determine product/process feasibility.
- Work on global strategic projects predominantly around OTC functionality and new regulatory requirements including centralised clearing and EMIR.
- Document, execute and communicate on end to end business test strategies across the full development life cycle.
- Represent EMEA globally by interfacing with the vendor and other offices to ensure delivery of our key business requirements around performance and functionality.
- Ensure that these requirements are tested and rolled out successfully to the business as usual teams and clients.
- Work with the business support departments to ensure they are kept up to date with the implementation of any new functionality.
- Analyze, document and make recommendations for any enhancements that need to be made to operating processes and flows.
- Identify and appropriately escalate issues within work group
- Extensive Business Analysis experience
- Middle Office/NAV Subject Matter including OTC Products.
- UAT, Requirements Writing, Project Exposure
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Prince II or PMP desired but certainly not essential.
For further information please contact Matt Fitzpatrick at Marks Sattin on +35316698514.