ERP Specialist - Operational Transactions Services
We are looking for candidates who have experience of design, implementation and optimisation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) packages like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and others, o support some of our post deal services such as post-merger integration and carve-out / separation.
IT Transaction Services (ITTS), part of the Operational Transactions Services (OTS) group, advise and support clients through the complete deal life-cycle providing a range of sell-side and buy-side IT services to corporate firms and private equity clients.
Your Responsibilities as an ERP Specialist include:
- Being accountable for the end-to-end design and implementation of the technical solution, managing the inter-dependencies across all work-streams
- Managing the programme holistically or lead key work-streams and leverage incumbent vendors to execute discrete work packages (e.g install hardware or configure systems).
ERP specific knowledge or capabilities:
- Support OTS project teams and clients through agreed upon phases of the EP project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, data transformation, training and rollout of a clients project lifestyle
- Provide broad functional knowledge of key SAP business models such as FI/CO, MM, PP, SD, SCM, BI or Oracle E-Business Suite / Microsoft Dynamics equivalents
- Experience of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, projects, fixed assets and other EP systems features is key
- EP data services including database technology and data warehousing features and functionality
- Business intelligence product features/functionality and reporting solutions.
- Bachelor's degree and related work experience
- Degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field (MBA or MS degree preferred)
- Experience working with ERP based systems (SAP, Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics) having hands-on experience of design, solution blueprinting, development / configuration, testing and deploying enterprise solutions
- Consulting industry experience preferred
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.