Assistant Director - Operational Transaction Services (Ops)
This is your opportunity to join EY's Operational Transaction Services (OTS) team, which provides advice and assistance to corporate and private equity firms who intend to acquire, divest or restructure businesses. The team comprises of advisors with specialist commercial, operations, IT and deal/transaction experience from industry, advisory and audit backgrounds.
Your responsibilities as an Assistant Director (Ops) will include:
- Working on some of the highest-profile deals in EMEA, spanning multiple sectors
- Selling, managing and delivering buy and sell-side transaction services across the deal lifecycle
- Advising / supporting senior management in corporate and private equity firms to help realise deal value
- Selling, managing and delivering engagements including operations and separation due diligence, carve-outs/separation planning, synergy assurance, post-merger integration and operational restructuring/cost reduction
- Leading meetings with senior client stakeholders
- Managing large and complex multi-vendor and multi-geography programs
- Taking ownership for Quality and Risk Management
- Leading and managing internal practice development.
Qualifications / skills you'll need as an Assistant Director (Ops):
- Professional services advisory experience from a management consultancy, corporate finance advisory firm or as an 'internal consultant in a corporate
- Operations experience, gained with companies in one or more of the following sectors:
- High tech
- Functional experience including supply chain, manufacturing, procurement, shared service provision, R&D, sales and back office
- Demonstrable financial analysis experience from a number of pre and post-deal transactions, with the ability to link operational analysis to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet
- Competent with spreadsheets and working with financial and operational KPIs
- Track record in business development and routes to market
- Degree qualified, 2.1 minimum
- Business administration or accounting qualification preferred (MBA, CFA, CA, CIMA)
- Flexibility to travel and to work freely across the EU.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.