Senior Portfolio Manager - Special Situations Principal Investments
Our client is a well funded and highly regarded investment operation in Abu Dhabi with a global remit and a broad and diverse portfolio of activities that includes special situations. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a senior director level investor and portfolio manager with substantial global
principal investment experience to take up a senior role within the Special Situations Team.
The successful candidate will invest and manage investments globally whilst playing a key leadership role within the team. Their focus will be both developed and emerging markets and will encompass the full range of deal types that fall within special situations across all sectors and asset classes.
The successful individual’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, selecting and managing global special situations investments
- Selecting appropriate co-investors, external managers and consultants
- Maintaining a global and current view of the special situations market
- Leading and managing more junior members of the team
- Working closely with the CIO to keep the board fully informed on the team’s activities
You will ideally possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- A proven and global investment track record in special situations principal investments and portfolio management
- Outstanding analytical and deal evaluation skills
- Strong negotiation and internal / external communication skills
- Real leadership and management credentials
- A strong external network of relevant investors, managers and
- An impressive academic background, ideally including an MBA
This is a truly outstanding opportunity for the right person and therefore
competition for it will be stiff.
If you would like to apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Please quote the job reference in your application.