This job is no longer available
Parker + Lynch has an immediate need for a Controller with a growing manufacturing company. This role is for a permanent placement with one of our clients in the Albuquerque area. This role will report directly to the COO. The client will pay up to $80k and benefits for a top candidate. Nice offices in a central location.
This individual will be responsible for the following;
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Cost accounting and inventory responsibilities
- Take a lead on implementing and maintaining accounting systems and software
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior leadership to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions
- Strong professional demeanor with staff, clients and co-workers AP, AR, payroll and banking supervision responsibilities
- Report preparation and presentation Ad hoc tasks as needed
An ideal candidate will have strong relationship skills, display ambition about their position and have a sense of urgency while maintaining accuracy.
- Significant experience
- Manufacturing and cost accounting experience required BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA a nice plus