This job is no longer available
About the company
Our client is a public accounting firm that offers a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services with more than 150 offices worldwide. After going above and beyond their 2013 expectations my client is looking to double in size in 2014, due to their growth they also offer a fast track for promotions. They are currently seeking a Director to join their Chicago office for a permanent role.
- Assist companies in identifying and managing risk inherent in business processes and technology systems that sustain business objectives and provide them with the information needed to aid them in their strategic and fiscal goals
- Engage fundamental business issues; increasing revenues, calculating costs, and supervising risk
- Evaluate target company data to recognize financial and operating trends
- Design and construct tailored transaction advisory reports to key issues; earnings and valuation model input assumptions
- Contribute with new business development activities
- Participate in due diligence assistance to Fortune 1000 companies and private equity investors
Who we are looking for:
- Significant experience with Top Ten public accounting firm or Boutique advisory group
- Bachelors degree
- MBA, CPA
- Experience in project management
- Extensive knowledge of one of the four; GAPP, SEC, and M&A, or Transaction Services
- Transaction Service Experienced required
What's on offer:
- Competitive compensation package of $195,000 - $250,000+ Bonus.
- This role does not require business development or sales targets.
Michael Page Contact:
- For further info, apply or phone on +1 312-263-7471.
- Your application will be sent to David Jolin with the reference 1267657.