Senior Instock Manager - All Business Areas
Amazon’s is looking for a talented Senior In-Stock Managers.
In this role you will work to improve product availability, creating the earth's greatest shopping experience – a store featuring more products, brands, & more compelling content than any store, online or off.
- Deliver maximum product availability in the category within budgeted inventory targets through effective end-to-end management of the supply chain.
- Work with vendor manager on expanding selection, promotions, and optimum sourcing recommendations/decisions.
- Drive system/process improvements in working with vendors on order management, vendor operations, and inventory management.
- Complete financial metrics to improve efficiency and assist with in-stock management, including promotions, inventory replenishment, managing overstock inventory, and operations processes.
- Be a leader beyond the category by giving user input to engineering teams across Amazon as they work to continuously improve buying systems and processes necessary for efficiency and growth.
- Manage large scale catalog selection, be solution-oriented & able to integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making.
- Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks
- Be a passionate category and customer advocate within Amazon.
- Professional experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycles.
- Must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment.
- Highly analytical, flexible, action and results oriented, self-starting, and be comfortable with computer databases and tools.
- An effective communicator working with some of Amazon’s most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal colleagues and teams.
- Ability to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment; strong ability to influence.
- Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills with strong experience of Excel, including Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- University degree required, ideally in a technical or analytical discipline.
- Experience working with IT professionals, and process improvement training like Kaizen or Six Sigma will be a plus.
- The opportunity to work for a leading global online retailer.
- An engaging working environment with excellent career progression.
- A competitive salary including stock units and other excellent benefits.