This job is no longer available
Global Chinese Company headquartered in Beijing and active across several market sectors is recruiting a Financial Controller to oversee their UK operations. The position will be based in London.
As a key leadership member of the Finance team this role is responsible for the effective and efficient management and development of the financial operations; primarily responsible for delivering and developing effective business and management reporting, financial systems, financial controls and procedures and the management of the budget planning and forecasting process. A key focus will be to play a leading role in the commercial decision support and provision of quality business information to the CEO, CFO and the Senior Stakeholders to ensure improved performance and accountability.
The successful candidate will be:
- Heavily involved in post-acquisition integration and broader change management
- Extensive work experience in the finance and process environment
- A strong academic record and be fully-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Be commercially astute
- Able to review results analytically
- Have a strong track record of initiating and achieving improvements
- Prior experience of managing and developing a team with a 'hands on', 'can do' mentality would be highly advantageous
If you are interested, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Closing date for submission of application is 28 March 2014. Interviews will take place shortly thereafter.