Senior Strategy Manager - Retail Bank Distribution
Are you looking to join a market leader who are growing from strength to strength, our client is looking for a high calibre Qualified Accountant or MBA to join a leading retail bank. This role will give you frequent exposure to Senior Management which as a result will offer the successful candidate excellent career progression across the Group.
In this role you will be responsible for driving distribution optimization across multiple channels within the retail bank and partner the Global Head of Sales & Distribution.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide finance leadership to the Distribution Steering Committee representing Retail Bank finance
- Provide analytical depth and bandwith to support various proposition demands
- Standardise channel specific reporting packs
- Drive through improvements to the global packs and drive global ownership and accountability
- Own the various distribution reporting packs & ensure duplicate MI is demised and the packs have consistent information
The successful candidate will be Qualified Accountant or MBA who possesses strong analytical skills with a commercial bias and an excellent grasp of business drivers. You will also have proven influencing skills and the ability to highlight problems and provide innovative solutions.
Senior Strategy Manager - Retail Bank Distribution; £100,000 - £130,000 + Bonus + Benefits
For more Senior Strategy Manager - Retail Bank Distribution jobs in London visit CMC Consulting's website http://www.cmcconsulting.co.uk.
Where UK qualifications are specified we will take into account overseas equivalents. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.