Senior Cost Finance Business Partner
A renowned global banking group is currently seeking a Senior Cost Analyst responsible for supporting finance business partnering with Senior Management both regionally and on a global scale.
You will be required to work closely with senior stakeholders and play a fundamental role in driving through change and driving forward cost reduction and cost transparency initiatives, business case creation and review and working closely with the cost teams.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Chair regional monthly cost management meetings focussed on understanding & challenging the overall cost base
- Ensure strong cost control and reporting governance is in place
- Develop, review & challenge business cases
- Support indirect cost transparency and reporting initiatives
- Support group reporting requirements, covering organic growth and key global initiatives
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant with an exceptionally strong academic background, excellent verbal & written communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with senior management. Candidates must display strong analytical skills developed within a leading Accountancy Practice or large Finance function.
For more Senior Cost Finance Business Partner Global Bank jobs in London visit CMC Consulting's website http://www.cmcconsulting.co.uk
Where UK qualifications are specified we will take into account overseas equivalents. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
More jobs like this
- Senior Manager Finance Banking jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Manager Finance Corporate jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Manager Finance Investment jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Manager Finance Private / Wealth Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Manager Finance Retail jobs in London (Greater)