Director of Strategy & Brand
This job has now expired
The Director of Strategy and Brand will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction to the Strategy and Brand teams whose role it is to develop, deliver and monitor the strategic direction, voice and personality of the organisation. The post holder's remit will include the following functions: strategy implementation, brand strategy and research, public relations, and publishing.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and holds a professional marketing qualification, MBA or equivalent
- Substantial experience in roles which require a global organisation-wide, cross-functional strategic perspective on issues and challenges.
- Passionate, creative, strategic individual who has extensive direct experience of managing, building and maintaining global brands.
- Significant experience of interacting with, influencing and working directly with executive boards or equivalent.
- Significant experience working across all levels of a global enterprise, with demonstrated skill at building relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and external contacts and clients
- A consultative approach to management with the ability to work in partnership with other teams and direct reports, but with the ability to lead change and introduce innovation.
- A highly-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.