Director of Marketing & Acquisition
This job has now expired
The post holder will have responsibility for leading the corporate Marketing team and ensuring that in-market marketing and acquisition/sales plans are developed and executed effectively and efficiently to accelerate growth. The area will bring together performance insights, with marketing and sales to achieve business targets. The Director will have responsibility for all corporate marketing, promoting research and insights policy work, managing the social media sites and marketing to members.
- Experience of operating at senior leadership level, and leading a significant Marketing function in a B2C and B2B environment within a multinational organisation.
- Strong understanding of the overall digital marketing ecosystem, including channel specific best practice, technology and data solutions.
- Expertise in direct response performance marketing, acquisition and optimisation techniques.
- Current working knowledge of marketing campaign optimisation.
- Working knowledge of major online analytics and testing platforms such as Google Analytics and Visual Web Optimiser or similar.
- Highly analytical and data-driven mind.
- The ability to be an effective communicator at all levels both internally and externally is essential as is a track record in building and developing trust and confidence across the organisation, through stakeholder engagement and influencing senior level management teams.
- Educated to degree level with a professional qualification in marketing, MBA or equivalent.