Working with the Lead Enterprise Architect and as part of a major technology transformation team, the successful candidate will have:
- The skills to talk to both the business and technology around enterprise architecture/change;
- Organisational change & transformation expertise (within EA context);
- MBA qualified and possibly ex consulting;
- Enterprise architecture skills but from a business change perspective, not IT perspective.
- Understand the use of methods & structures;
- Enable & drive business change, best practices etc.
- Solid understanding of IT systems;
- Able to translate strategy into operational execution (through methods, structures - wider than just IT systems skills); and
- Pref prior retail experience but NOT essential