Our client is looking for a Senior Project/Business Manager to over see all operational functions. The role will be responsible for managing all hands-on operational tasks and will collaborate with the Partners, Chairman and Finance Director to develop and execute corporate and operational strategies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of company strategy - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning
- Leading key projects and initiatives arising from strategy / board meetings
- Ensuring projects and initiatives are executed in a timely and efficient process, and ultimately reduce workload on the Partners and Directors
- Driving projects and initiatives towards timely completion
- Attending board and strategy meetings and contributing to strategic and business decisions being made
- Executing ad-hoc project work
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong track record of project delivery
- Ability to multi-task and cope well under pressure
- An MBA qualification is considered preferential rather than essential
- Action oriented - looks for challenges; able to act and react as necessary, even if limited information is available; not afraid to take charge of a situation; ability to win people round
- Ability to effectively manage people and teams
Our client is a professional services firm based in Central London.
Apply below or to find out more about the Business Manager job contact Raj Siva-Kumar on +44207509 8423 quoting the reference 1971370.