Financial Modelling Analyst
Acquisitive, City-based blue chip Asset Management Company with a range of international Real Estate investments has an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst / Business Modeller to join a highly commercial and strategic team to support the long term decision making within the business.
As a senior member of the team, you will be working with Asset Managers to provide analytical and strategic support on a range of operational scenarios and new business projects across its vast investment portfolio.
You will design and build sophisticated Excel models to assess the risk and return of decision making across its contracts and to aid the forecasting and budgeting process. Work will include modeling and analysing refinancing opportunities and acquisitions.
This role requires significant experience of business modelling and some supervisory skills. You will be a highly numerate graduate (at least 2:1 from a good university) with a Grade A at Maths A-Level and advanced Excel skills. You will have strong communication and presentation capability as the role will require making presentations to Senior Management internally and externally.
This is a high profile role with excellent prospects to progress in a high profile company.
More jobs like this
- Technical Specialist Strategy Banking jobs in South East England
- Technical Specialist Strategy Investment jobs in South East England
- Technical Specialist Strategy Private / Wealth Management jobs in South East England
- Technical Specialist Strategy Private Equity jobs in South East England
- Technical Specialist Strategy Property jobs in South East England