Senior Finance Manager - Leading Wealth Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high calibre Qualified Accountant to join a leading Wealth Manager. This role will give you frequent exposure to Senior Management which as a result will offer the successful candidate excellent career progression globally.
The geographical coverage of the role includes Europe, Asia, Middle East and Americas. You will be expected to ensure key metrics are available and establishes as well identifying opportunities for improvement are in both business performance measurement and overall communication to senior management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engage with various business representatives across all regions to ensure disclosures accurately reflect business performance
- Delivering high level commentary and analysis to the board on the business performance
- Build and maintain effective relationships with senior stakeholders across Group
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the annual budgeting process
- Deliver process improvements
The successful candidate will ideally be a Qualified Accountant and a strong communicator with good team building and interpersonal skills. You will also have excellent analytical skills and a pro-active approach to problem solving.
For more Senior Finance Manager jobs in London visit CMC Consulting's website http://www.cmcconsulting.co.uk
Where UK qualifications are specified we will take into account overseas equivalents. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
More jobs like this
- Technical Specialist Finance Banking jobs in South East England
- Technical Specialist Finance Corporate jobs in South East England
- Technical Specialist Finance Investment jobs in South East England
- Technical Specialist Finance Private / Wealth Management jobs in South East England
- Technical Specialist Finance Retail jobs in South East England