This job is no longer available
Are you an outstanding leader and persuasive communicator with the gravitas to develop and drive innovative strategies for business change? In this pivotal role, you’ll use your expertise to unify, streamline and enhance the current processes of a dynamic, market-leading organisation - and transform the way we conduct customer relationships.
Part of the AIM-listed Synectics Group - a global player in the security sector - Quadrant Security Group is a major force in the delivery of end-to-end security and surveillance systems. A £30 million business, our prestigious client base extends across a number of markets – from investment banking to police forces, local authorities and high security organisations.
Make no mistake, we are a highly ambitious company set on becoming the dominant player in the field of security. And if you join our influential senior leadership team, we’ll certainly be open to your ideas on how to fuel our remarkable expansion plans.
Working closely with Project, Engineering and Technical Design teams, you’ll maximise collaboration across the business to ensure knowledge is shared, enhance internal processes, boost commercial awareness and enable the effective use of resources – all of which will revolutionise customer service delivery. At the same time, you’ll act as a senior contact for the Quadrant Group and become a key ambassador within our market.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Strengthening internal client delivery processes to ensure clear communication, collaborative inter-disciplinary working and the effective use of resources
- Working with the Finance team to maximise revenue and prompt payment
- Collaborating with the Service Director to ensure profitable repeat revenue streams from clients
- Taking ownership of quality, health and safety, accreditation and certification responsibilities
- Liaising with key clients on high-level delivery and support issues, as well as promoting other Group capabilities
To meet the challenge, you must have an impressive track record in a senior operational role within a large service-based organisation – possibly in the construction or telecommunications fields. Here, you’ll have demonstrated your ability to drive change by delivering added value through people as well as technology. You must also bring:
- High levels of commercial and financial awareness
- A strong understanding of large project and programme management planning and resourcing
- The ability to see and communicate the big picture
- Excellent interpersonal, team working and presentation skills, with the ability to gain the confidence of colleagues at all levels
- The ability to analyse existing processes, recommend improvements and get buy-in from all parts of the business
In return, the possibilities for career development will be outstanding – within both Quadrant and the wider Synectics Group.
For additional information and to apply, please click on Apply.