This job is no longer available
Our Financial Services Transaction Advisory Services team at EY has an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join us at Associate Director (Senior Manager) level as we build our Commercial Advisory Services practice.
To strengthen our ability to provide front-end strategic advice to our clients, we are building a dedicated Financial Services commercial diligence and strategy capability to complement our financial and operational diligence, M&A, valuations and business modelling services.
An entrepreneur at heart, the ideal candidate will be excited about being part of a developing practice area with clear room to grow, supported by the strength and networks of a market leading transactions team and the reach of a powerful global brand.
Your responsibilities as an Associate Director:
- Act as a key client contact and business advisor by understanding key business drivers
- Lead the day-to-day delivery of engagements, typically against tight deadlines and frequently as part of an integrated multi-disciplinary team
As part of the development of a new practice area:
- Establish strong internal and external networks and profile
- Drive the recruitment, learning & development and coaching of others in the team
- Play an active part in business development activities as required - including proposition and collateral development, pitches and proposals, and liaison with account teams and other internal and external contacts
Qualifications/skills required as an Associate Director:
- Have a strong track record in executing and managing research and analysis of companies and markets, preferably with commercial due diligence experience
- Ability to collect and utilise relevant business and industry information and to drive the analysis of this information effectively by applying strategic and commercial analysis techniques
- Strong financial services experience, gained via relevant industry or transaction experience
- Experience of business development activities
- Degree-level education required; MBA and/or other professional qualifications an advantage
- Knowledge of European languages
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.