This job has now expired
A global asset manager with over $100 billion under management is looking to bring on board an Associate Director / Director to oversee a number of new funds being launched this year.
This is a unique and very special opportunity to come on board to a very established business and head up the fund oversight of these new products.
- Running of various funds with daily NAV co-ordination with internal resources and 3rd parties
- Updating models to compare external reports before distribution
- Preparation of monthly performance to be reviewed by senior management
- Co-ordination of pricing review for the entire portfolio including documentation
- Assist in the monitoring of trade delivery in-house
- Develop the ongoing delivery of the standard global operating processes and procedures identifying improvements and implementing change
This is a senior position with very specific requirements including:
- Experience of working within an investment management company
- Irish UCIT experience across fixed income products including CDS, swaps and CDX
- An accountancy qualification is desired but not essential
There is an unrivalled remuneration package associated with this role. For more information please contact David Harvey by clicking on Apply with the reference SPH161238.