This job is no longer available
An award winning global visual effects company is working with Handle to find an additional Global Head of HR for the film side of the business working within a Global HR team of 20 and reporting to the Managing Director, we are looking for a forward thinking, proactive and pragmatic HR professional to join this fast growing and dynamic organisation.
As the point of contact for all the Global Film Senior Management Team working on both strategic and operational matters, you will have proven experience of working within a matrixed based, complex organisation and international HR. You will be responsible for the implementation of Human Resources practices with a particular emphasis for managing and co-ordinating efforts across the many international sites.
The ideal candidate will be client facing, strategic and driven by being operationally close to the business. It is essential to have previous experience in a creative and technical environment, and display a passion for the film industry.
- Able to provide pragmatic solutions to complex problems, you will also display excellent stakeholder-management and communication skills, along with the tenacity and resilience required to flourish in a pressurised and constantly-evolving environment.
- Provide a full generalist support to the business, covering all aspects of Performance Management, Employee relations, Policy culture and HR team management, Recruitment, immigration and international mobility, Compensation and pay structure and the full employee lifecycle
- Experience of managing a global HR team
- Extensive recruitment experience, working closely with Recruitment and other relevant teams to ensure processes are joined up and immigration regulations are adhered to; graduate recruitment experience is an advantage.
- Effective communicator at all levels, with the ability to build good relationships both internally and externally
- Experience of working under pressure and to deadlines with the ability to multi-task
- Customer focused with the ability to deliver against expectations of management
- Experience of working in a creative and technical environment
This is a perfect opportunity to develop skills already gained in recent experiences, while building on your career in Human Resources with exposure in an innovative and exciting environment.
You can keep an eye on all job opportunities within the team on our website.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. We apologise that due to high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our best!!