Our client is in the midst of exciting innovation! Recognized as a thought leader in the digital world, our client is searching for a sharp, dynamic and interpersonal VP, Client Director to join the team for the opportunity to influence change and gain invaluable experience.
**Must have Senior Level Client Account experience within a Digital agency**
The VP, Client Director is responsible for the strategic management of some of the largest and most renowned digital client accounts spanning all aspects of the business. Serving as an advisor on initiatives ranging from media campaigns to design & build projects to creative. Most important, this position requires passion as he/she will be expected to develop a talented team, ensure outstanding delivery to the client, and create opportunities for relationships to blossom.
- Work closely with clients to advise, action and deliver amazing results
- Take direct responsibility for strategic relationships with the client and the associated lifetime client value. You will have direct responsibility for client pricing.
- Actively support the client's commercial objectives through their strategic marketing planning. Ensure that company offering is appropriately positioned to best support the client's objectives.
- Mentor the internal team in their understanding of, and approach to, supporting the client’s strategic marketing plan, and manage the day-to-day throughout of the team
- Build and develop a deep understanding of the client's sector, the strategic issues, new initiatives and the client's competitive position; share this understanding with colleagues as appropriate and act as the source of marketing knowledge for the sector.
- Provide ad hoc support to the client, as requested, to solve broad strategic marketing problems
- Ensure that the Account Director(s) understand the client’s strategic goals and support them in staffing and structuring the account team appropriately
- Ensure that wider agency resources are aligned to client objectives as individual projects may require
- Identify opportunities for deepening the client relationship through innovation, the adoption of new marketing technologies and the use of a broader range of agency services
- Support the account team in the delivery of ongoing services where requested
- You’re likely to have a proven track record as a Senior/Group Account Director or Client Director, be commercially savvy and have gained several years in a fast paced B2C, commercial marketing environment – not necessarily agency-side.
- Critically, you have deep experience of digital media at serious scale, ideally across multiple countries in EMEA and North America
- You’re armed with an active interest in how innovation and technology is driving change in digital marketing and a real desire to be a part of that innovation
- You have outstanding analytical capabilities, quite possibly acquired in consulting or financial services
Leading independent digital organization experiencing high level of success and growth.