This job is no longer available
Incommunities is seeking dynamic, passionate and motivated individual to join its Group Board. We have recently implemented enhanced governance arrangements and are looking for someone with Senior financial/treasury/banking expertise who will be able to use their skills on the Board and also on our Audit and Refinancing Committees. Incommunities is one of the largest registered social landlords in the UK. We own and manage nearly 22,500 homes in the Bradford District. We are committed to putting people at the heart of everything we do and helping to build better communities.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A strategic thinker, able and willing to use your skills, expertise, insight and judgement for the benefit of the business and our customers
- Able to uphold the highest standards of accountability with integrity and good governance
- Able to build effective relationships with Board Members, the Executive Team and other stakeholders
- Able to follow good governance principles
- Able to work within the objectives of the Incommunities Group Board
- Able to put people at the heart of everything they do to
- Improve lives Incommunities
Closing date: Thursday 23rd January 2014, 5.00pm. For an information/application pack, please contact Ingrid Dzerins by Tel: 01274 254245.