This job is no longer available
An exciting opportunity has arisen to play a key role in the growth and development of this newly listed main market plc. Operating in the hi-tech engineering sector, this internationally diverse company has recently completed a substantial strategic acquisition which provides the platform for further ongoing growth.
As a result of the rapidly increasing scale of the organisation, there is a need to recruit the new role of Group Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director your remit will include:
- Leadership & development of a small central finance team.
- Indirect leadership and support for remote regional controllers
- Delivery of all monthly reporting, consolidation, analysis and commentary
- Leadership of the annual and half-year Plc reporting process
- Ownership of tax, treasury and foreign exchange management
- Full integration of the newly acquired business
- Provide close support to the Group Finance Director on a range of ad-hoc projects
- Ensure the reporting and controls infrastructure provides an appropriate level of 'future-proofing'
- Provision of advice and guidance on a range of corporate, commercial and strategic initiatives
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in a Group Financial Controller position - FTSE 350 Plc or larger
- 'Big 4' ACA, strong academic history
- Technically strong (IFRS, Plc reporting, Taxation and Treasury)
- Strong experience in a multi-site, multi-country environment
- Strong leadership and development ability
- Ideally used to change and fast growth
- Flexibility to travel internationally, including longer periods during acquisition integration
- Experience with a leading consolidation package
- Sharp, credible and intellectually agile
DragonPSR has been retained exclusively for this assignment.