This job is no longer available
The West Midlands Pension Fund provides pension services to over 260,000 current and former employees of the seven West Midlands district councils and over 380 employers participating in the Fund. It is one of the largest funds in England and Wales, employing 115 FTE members of staff, and as at 31 March 2013 was valued at £9.8 billion.
The West Midlands Pension Fund strives to be a best practice organisation, delivering a customer-focused service, while providing value for money to its stakeholders.
Up to £60,938 per annum plus benefits; 37 hours per week
We are seeking a Head of Pensions Administration who will be a key member of the Senior Management Team. The post will be responsible for the delivery of an efficient and customer responsive pension administration service to both West Midlands Pension Fund (WMPF) and West Midlands Integrated Transport Authority (WMITA).
Duties will include:
- Leading and managing the pension administration function ensuring innovation through strategic thinking and strong influencing skills
- Delivering the Fund’s aim of excellent customer service and developing a culture which places scheme members and employers at the heart of the service
- Developing a strong performance culture, using proven skills as an enthusiastic change manager with excellent organisation and communication abilities
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements
- Taking responsibility for driving cost efficiency and managing operational risks
For more information or for an informal discussion regarding this post, please contact Claire Parlor, Head of Governance, on 01902 552091 or submit an application by clicking on Apply.
For more detailed information regarding the West Midlands Pension Fund, please visit our website.
Interviews scheduled for 17 January and 20 January 2014.