Recruitment Solutions that value Experience.
matureaccountants was set up in 2005 to address two issues that I had identified in my working life, namely the difficulty that many experienced accountants have in getting work when they get to a certain age (as young as their early 40s) and the added-value that experienced candidates can offer, typically to the SME community where busy and in many cases overstretched owner-managers need access to our type of resources. The “mature” candidate (and we are talking here about experience and NOT age) provides a range of attractive options for such clients including:
1. They are available at short notice.
2. They can hit the ground running.
3. They are happy to look at full time, part time and interim roles.
4. They need minimum training and supervision.
5. They are commercially savvy so can deal with suppliers, customers, banks and the Revenue.
6. They understand that “cash is king” in any business.
7. They are used to managing teams and getting the best out of people.
8. Most of them have seen it all before so they are not easily fazed by difficult situations.
9. They are not on a career path so are more likely to stay the course.
10. They want to work.
11. And they are flexible in their requirements.
We have over 2.000 candidates on our books and that number is increasing daily.