£100k - c£120k pa + car + substantial bonus + benefits
Part of a highly successful global organisation, our client has an outstanding reputation in the manufacture and supply of high performance fasteners, gasket and sealing technologies to the world's energy markets.
With tremendous opportunities to now exploit, these are exciting times for the organisation. They have a clear plan and aim to double the turnover within two years whilst enhancing profitability and continuing to provide customer excellence.
As such we now require an individual who can operate in an organisation poised for significant growth and there is so much more to now be achieved.
- As VP European Sales, you will operate in a matrix organisation and will be required to raise the bar, achieve substantial growth and profitability and drive the business to maximise its true potential.
- You will bring a fresh approach to achieve both strategic and financial objectives and will create and drive an innovative UK and European Sales function.
- You will be responsible for all business development, sales, key account management, commercial and marketing activities whilst facilitating expansion into continental European markets and supporting potential acquisitions. In tandem, you will operate as executive leader for the European business.
- Of graduate calibre, the successful candidate will have extensive senior international sales and business development expertise gained within a highly dynamic and flexible environment.
- You are most likely to be supplying precision gasket, fasteners, sealing technologies etc or other similar highly engineered products into the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Refinery, Petrochemical, Renewable Energy industrial markets or similar ‘world class’ sectors.
- Intellectually powerful, with outstanding commercial acumen, you will have the passion and charisma to influence those around you and will be distinguished by your ability to achieve major breakthroughs in business performance.
This is a superb opportunity to be involved in genuinely influencing the shape and size of the company and importantly, you will relish the opportunity to develop your career in an organisation where outstanding opportunities exist for high class performers.
Interested in this unique opportunity? Then please respond with covering letter, describing your experience to date and the skills you would bring to our client plus CV and package details. Quote reference 15/181 and click Apply.
Job Reference: 15/181