CFO required for technology/engineering company in SW Germany.
My client is a long established global leading technology manufacturer to the automotive industry. The Group is present in Germany, France, Brazil, USA, India and China. They are now looking to add a group CFO to their team following reorganisation within the business.
The key responsibilities and background
- This will cover the standard CFO role, including overall responsibility for forecasting / budgeting, reporting, strategic planning, as well as IT, HR and other central management functions.
- In particular the CFO will have very active role managing cash, reviewing financing structures and covenants, and working with the board on strategy and the implementation of the new business plan.
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 to 10 years CFO experience
- Must be fluent German and ideally English speaker
- Experience of working at this level within PE backed businesses
- Excellent cash and working capital manager
- International business experience
- Will have worked in technology businesses
- Technically up to date - IFRS
- Strong excel skills and financial modelling experience
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The credibility and gravitas to influence at senior levels and to drive change around governance issues.
- Diplomatic but firm, with strong personality.
- Highly refined analytical skills to quickly review and analyse business processes to identify control deficiencies as well as business operating problems and opportunities.
- Thorough understanding of business strategy, organisational design and other business functions.
Job Reference: MA Exec 862
Contact: Martin Lloyd-Penny FCA