At The McLean Partnership we offer more intelligent advice for our clients in executive search, interim management and consulting services. We are a private owned business and operate to the highest standards of personal conduct, business integrity and system efficiency across Financial Services and Industry and Commerce.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to lead and develop an interim management practice. You will join an established operation which forms part of a three pillar business and works harmoniously with our executive search and management consulting practices.
Our approach to business is based on honesty and integrity, delivering pragmatic and tailored solutions across a financial services and industry & commerce client base. Our clients range from international to domestic, from FTSE 100 to mid-cap. We have an advisory network of CEO and board level professionals who provide us with invaluable market intelligence, business guidance and pier networking opportunities.
Who we are looking:
- Proven track record and reputation in the interim management space, ability to "execute" on assignments
- Commercially minded individuals, with strong entrepreneurial flair
- Drive and motivation to grow and develop a practice
- Individuals who are highly collaborative with the ability to leverage and cross sell across search and consulting services
- The ability to influence at senior management/board level and advise on best practice interim solutions
In return, we offer:
- An excellent remuneration package (equity rewards based on performance targets)
- The opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative and supportive environment
- Access to a strong network of board level advisers and a broad existing client base
In the first instance, please forward your CV in confidence quoting ref: IMH-PS.
Job Reference: IMH-PS
Contact: Paul Soothill
Phone: 020 7194 7947