Calling all experienced online marketers, we now have an exciting opportunity for you to join us here at Easy Forex.
As part of our regional marketing team here at Easy Forex, you’ll have the opportunity to drive marketing strategies and marketing communication efforts to our customers in the Far East Region. You will be in charge of influencing the consumption of trading driving the reputation of easy forex and help propel a culture of trading.
- Leading the integrated marketing and communications initiatives, planning and execution in the far east region
- Ensuring that regional needs will be addressed within local or global campaigns
- Create and execute area-specific promotions, events and programs to influence and increase area trading consumption
- Building and managing the online marketing and communications strategy while aligning as appropriate with the global marketing and communications strategy
- Provide strong regional brand management & stewardship to ensure that all marketing touch points deliver a seamless and compelling customer experience
- Build, manage and execute internal communications to drive appropriate message
- Work in partnership with the sales area manager
- Ensure alignment with budget controls
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communications or equivalent
- Excellent English and Mandarin language skills
- Significant experience in a business environment preferably in the finance or technology
- Proven experience of managing marketing campaigns in an ecommerce environment
- Excellent track record in managing advertising, PR and marketing campaigns
- Experience with a number of marketing communication disciplines (advertising, direct response, viral and others)
- Ability to capture and use market data in order to develop metrics to drive communication
- Great planning and organising skills
- Good project management abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and possess excellent business writing skills
Apply now and find out more about this exciting opportunity.
A competitive compensation package with attractive benefits will be offered to the successful applicant.
To apply, please send your up to date CV and covering letter.
Job Reference: RMR