Working for a highly progressive company, reporting to the Marketing Director and working in close partnership with IT and internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for creating and delivering all aspects of the digital strategy for both traffic generation and lead conversion. This includes a joined up search strategy and delivery of agreed KPIs, including substantial revenue targets.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have end to end responsibility for all of the online marketing, website conversion and customer experience (online and mobile), content management and social media. They will lead a team of individuals and be responsible for ensuring the success of all marketing activity through digital channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and delivering overall SEO strategy to maximise rankings, traffic and revenue from agreed keywords
- Leading PPC and delivering strategy to meet agreed leads/sales targets
- Move towards an integrated search strategy
- Designing and implementing a web content management process
- Working with the head of design to ensure web pages are fit for purpose and maximise onsite conversion
- Working with the off-line marketing manager, plan and deliver online demand generation activity to maximise offsite presence and traffic to the website
- Ensuring appropriate tracking metrics are in place to measure end to end digital performance
- Instructing usability testing / customer feedback
- Developing and implementing social media strategy
- Leading and managing external agencies
- Managing the digital budget
- Leading the online team in delivery of agreed objectives and taking full responsibility for their personal development
This role presents a superb challenge for a driven, ambitious online expert who wants to help shape and deliver the digital future for a rapidly expanding, dynamic company. You will not only be working in some form of online role but you will have genuine passion for all things digital, be personally engaged and active in social media and demonstrate cutting edge knowledge of the ever changing market.
As this is a growing company, the successful candidate must be equally comfortable and have recent experience of operating at a strategic level, as well as rolling their sleeves up to get the job done and running the show operationally. They will be fully comfortable and have a proven track record in performance based digital marketing within either a client or agency environment, having had real responsibility for delivering revenue or sales targets.
The Digital Marketing Manager must be used to negotiating with and managing agencies, as well as holding accountability for substantial budgets. They will be technically savvy and able to converse with the IT team to generate top results, and have a thirst to interpret and apply performance metrics and web insights to drive continuous improvements.
Finally, they will be a persuasive communicator and able to explain online strategy and performance in simple terms, building good relations with partner firms and ensuring all digital activities are joined up and support the wider marketing strategy.
Job Reference: NOS73
Phone: 0207 484 0550