The mission of this role is to drive and support integrated organization development and design programs primarily for the International division. The incumbent manages organization development projects building organization structures which are effective and sustainable achieving specific objectives of the international division. The incumbent must have the confidence and abilities to conceive.
Have background in Organisational Development
Who are we?
Hertz is the world's largest general used car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,100 locations in 146 countries worldwide.
The mission of the HR Change Programme Manager (OD&D) Specialist is to proactively support organization development and design projects primarily for the International Business Unit. The incumbent has strong social presence, maturity, and confidence to manage complex OD&D projects und cooperation with multiple stakeholders.
- Work with business and functional leaders to assess business/function specific organization design projects and processes to enhance both operating effectiveness and productivity. Lead and/or support organizational development and design projects that improve people processes, structures, measures, and accountabilities with the ultimate goal to optimize the deployment of internal resources to achieve superior business results.
- Support organizational development and design projects end-to-end either directly or through facilitation of external resources. Ensure quality execution through a hands-on approach to the design and delivery of organizational development and design projects. Build a reputation for quality and impact. Ensure that systematic methods of measuring quality and impact are in place.
The ideal candidate has a degree in industrial or organizational psychology or a relevant related domain, and possibly a business degree, e.g. BA, MBA, or equivalent.
Significant management and hands-on experience in leading large-scale Organization Development, and Design projects in the service or related industries. Has a proven track record of successfully implementing an organizational development and design infrastructure in an international work environment. Has a successful work history in or with different cultures, and proven ability to develop and grow talent.
- Deep knowledge of state-of-the-art organization development and design, methodologies, and tools
- Strong understanding of organization development and organization effectiveness concepts and their applicability to organizational performance
- Ability to grasp complex business' issues to contribute effective solutions to drive business success
- Ability to diagnose organizational problems based upon effective relationships with line managers
- Ability to influence and convince in situations without formal authority and to push back when appropriate
- Experience and ability to work efficiently in an international business culture and in a complex matrix organization
- Conceptually strong whilst pragmatic and results-oriented and do hands-on change activities
- Good balance of strategic thinking and hands-on implementation
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Knowledge of French and/or German is an advantage.
Able and willing to travel extensively and work from flexible locations
Good understanding of the industry, the fundamental business principles and its business drivers
Very deep understanding of Human Resource and Organization Development principles
Job Reference: 44677
Phone: 00353 181 33 550